All Tours are offered subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Please review these terms and conditions carefully prior to completing your reservation.
By payment of the deposit, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Prices & Reservations
Cancellations & Refunds
We require written notification of cancellation for day tours from the traveler or booking agency within 24 hours prior to departure. Should the cancellation come after that time period, we reserve the right for full payment of the tour as the ability to fill the seat has been lost and driver guides have to be paid.
For private tours we require a 20% non-refundable confirmation fee to compensate for time spent on the proposal, blocking the vehicle from other tours, securing accommodations etc.
Cancellation notifications received before final payment is due are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the deposit payments. Final payment should be made no later than 2 weeks prior to start of the tour.
- We reserve the right to increase the deposit amount for certain tours.
- In case of a cancellation on our behalf a full refund is made.
- No shows forfeit any and all refunds for the tour.
- Unused activities and features are non-refundable.
- participating in the travel package and any events or activities in conjunction with the travel packages; or
- failure on the traveler’s part to make timely payments to us or any other service provider; or
- any act, omission or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person or company providing any accommodation or event or activity or other goods and services in conjunction with the travel package; or
- cancellation of flight or other travel arrangements; or
- theft, accident or mechanical breakdown; or
- weather or other forces of nature, government action, civil unrest, strikes, and any other causes beyond our control.
In such cases alternative goods or services will be sought on a best efforts basis but cannot be guaranteed.
Incidental Charges/Hotel Charges
All hotels require a credit card or deposit for incidental charges at time of check-in.
Use of Photographs, Likenesses and Testimonials
The traveler assigns to us all right, title and interest traveler may have in or to any media in which traveler’s name or likeness might be used by us.
Traveler agrees that we may use for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration to the traveler any testimonials the traveler may provide to us and for that purpose traveler assigns to us all rights to such testimonial
Traveler has read, fully understands and agrees to be legally and contractually bound with Amazing Tours by these terms and conditions